Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Fav's and some eats!

It's Friday!  Yay! It looks like rain tomorrow. I must get to a red box to rent a movie while running on the treadmill tomorrow morning... I hope they have Bridesmaids.  The only time I watch movies is long run's on the treadmill. Last week I watched The Help, I think it's one of my favorite movies, so good!

I got these bad boys in the mail yesterday!

I haven't run in them yet but they feel super cushiony. I was going to get the Pure Connect because I like a more minimal shoe and I like being able to "feel" the ground, but after looking at them in person, they seemed a little too minimal.
 
I've been drinking this with water twice a day.  Tosca Reno say's it helps you shed fat around your middle! Ok, I'll take it, I'm actually more in it for the digestion benefit and it's supposed to help clear your skin.  Ok, I kinda like it too, I'm odd like that.  I do 1-2 tbsp with a full glass of water.
 
And my most favorite fav:
 
My littles! They aren't so little anymore :(

Some eats:




 That would be a gigantic egg white omelette and 1/4 cup of oats made with water, xylitol, cinnamon, and  a little vanilla greek chobani. A mushroom boca, with sauteed baby bella's, and a turkey muffin.
A humungous salad, there is a ton of mixed greens under there, it's just covered by the red bell pepper, tomato's, cucumber, red onion, and kalamata olives. Dinner was grilled jerk chicken and roasted veggies. The jerk chicken is soooooooo good, the marinade is spicy, sweet, and surprisingly light.
 
What kind of running shoes do you wear?
do you love them, if so, why?

I'm in search of that one perfect shoe that I want to buy over and over again, haven't found it yet.
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. My grandmother drinks apple cider vinegar every day! I wear Brooks Ghost 4s and I like them...but I've only been wearing them for a couple of months so I'll see if I still say that a few months from now!

    ReplyDelete