Friday, May 13, 2011

I died a little bit...


Oh my gosh... I have been staring at my iphone blankly since last night. I don't care about my own little blog too much, but not reading everyone else's was driving me crazy! I was so excited to wake up this morning because I thought it would be up and than I could read my morning and night blogs... oh TGIF, but it was still down!!!
I'm so happy it's back!!! I think I seriously need to get a life or some friends!

This has been a very long stressful week for me. I'm glad it's almost over and I really hope this weekend is a good one! My legs have been sore and uncooperative, the heat has gotten to me, plus life stuff. whaaaaa. Oh and the Yankees got KILLED last night... it was bad, but it's a Yankees vs. Boston weekend, that could be very good or very bad...


Ok enough complaining.

I really look forward to my Saturday runs. They are my long runs and the only one I get to do outside. My husband stays with the kids while I go... I'm not constantly looking at the baby monitor while one the treadmill making sure they are still asleep. It's a good time. It's my time. It's supposed to rain tomorrow morning... what am I supposed to do????
I've been stuck at the house all day waiting for a delivery... not cool. Plus, it's not here yet and it's 2. At least now I can sit here and read blogs and not be upset that I'm stuck in the house!!!

Yay for blogger being back up! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, we're really Mets fans in our house, but I can get behind the Yankees in support too. Boo Boston.

    Hope you have a great run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still run outside in the rain, as long as there's no lightening! Since it's warm you should be ok--plus it's good practice in case you ever have to race in the rain. I don't like it but I do it every once in a while just because!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a tough one. you sound like me w/ your Saturday runs. Is it w/ a group? Can you go on Sunday? I was so annoyed about blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for weekend runs where you have more freedom!

    runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete