Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm Baaaaack

<---- Our beautiful Sand Castle!
<----- Baby Leila striking a pose.
<---- The closest we got to the kids actually looking at the camera.
<----we dug a hole for Adam, little tmi, he threw up in that hole about 10 min later....
<------I miss this already!

TGIF, I hope everyone had a good productive week.
I actually got no running in during vacay, but I got in 12.5 mi before I left and in the 2 days I've been back I got a 5 miler and 7 miler in. I stressed about not working out for 5 days, especially while eating every single meal out and indulging more than I would at home, but it was actually nice. 5 days off is not going to cause me to gain 10 pounds or lose all of my endurance. Sometimes, it's really nice to just take a break. Plus, my legs feel great, all of the normal aches and pains I feel daily are gone. WOOOO HOOOO for vacations!

I ate some amazing food but I have no pictures. I'm not accustomed to taking pictures of what I eat and I totally meant to, but by the time I actually got my food I was STARVING!
Yesterday, I found fro-yo in my neck of the woods, Ohhhhhhh Emmmmmmm Geeeeee!!!!!
So so 'cited!
I don't really have any plans this weekend, I'm going to get in some good running and workouts, have a nice walk up Kennesaw Mtn, get to the Farmer's Mkt annnnnnnnd eat lots of Cadbury eggs!
Happy Easter, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful vacation! Glad you had a good time, don't stress about the lack of running, it was probably good for your body to have a rest for a few days!
    :)

    ReplyDelete