Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally! Nice Weather

The cutest baby ever!


I did not see the sun for 10 days. This weekend it was finally nice, warm, and sunny!
I ran 11 miles on Saturday, it was the toughest run ever. I ran to the park (4miles) and it was hill after hill after hill, but only up hill no downhills! My feet are killing me, I think I have my shoes laced too tight, plus I need new shoes.
Sunday was a rest day, we walked up Kennesaw Mountain, its more like a hill. Anyways it's a paved trail that goes up 1.2 miles, it's nice because we can take the kids in the strollers.
On another note baseball season is in full effect!!!
Nothing makes me happier than baseball. The Yankees took 2 out of 3 from Detroit. Our offense looks good, I'm optimistic about this season!
Now, I just need to figure out how to position my treadmill in front of the T.V. during a Yankees game and get the audio through my iphone.
ahhhh, one can only dream....
Today I'm going to work on abs and speed work (or my version of).
4x800m @ 7:30 1/2 mile warm up and cool down with recovery between each.

No comments:

Post a Comment