Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I ate Wednesday 3







This month's WIAW challenge should be a breeze for me!  I'm great at getting the veggies in!  

 Egg white omelet with lots of veggies... mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus, red onion, and spinach with half a whole wheat english muffin.
Quinoa Salad over greens!  + unpictured mini ground chicken breast meatballs

Post run, Pre Strength protein shake.  (protein powder, cocoa powder, 1/2 banana, water + ice)
 
Salad... duh
Whole Wheat pasta, Kale, ground chicken breast, mushrooms and onions.      
 It was a good day of eats!  Tonight I'm making shredded chicken in the slow cooker, it already smells sooooo good.  On the exercise front I've got cardio + biceps, triceps, and shoulders + Abs.
My favorite exercise day of the week!

3 comments:

  1. All of your food looks delicious...especially the quinoa salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! i really did make a version of the quinoa salad and have been loving it! so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quinoa salad looks so hearty and yummy!

    ReplyDelete