Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tomorrow at this time...

I'll be en route to the beach! I've been on weather watch all week, and it hasn't been looking good. It's been looking like rain, but as of this morning were down to 20%, I'll take it!  Am I a nerd because I'm looking forward to the hotel gym?  Yes, yes I am!
 
I've gotten some good runs in this week, finally.  Runs where I don't feel like I'm dying. I would really like to get just a little bit faster, but I hate speed work. I figure if I run my normal 5-7 mile runs 10-30 seconds faster per mile, I'll get faster, so that's what I'm doing.
We'll see....

I have been a food monster this week. I don't know what it is. Seriously, some times it seems no matter how much I eat, I am still starving.  I know I'm eating enough, and I know I'm eating clean food, but it doesn't matter I am still hungry. I don't know how to control it.  I'm pretty sure it's from the running, for some reason upping the intensity just a little bit, sends my appetite into a tailspin.  I definitely need to figure out how to control that!  I've worked hard at this whole strength training bit and I'm seeing results... I would like to "lean" out, and I don't do well with being hungry.  So I need to figure out how to eat less but also be more satiated. Is that possible? Probably not.

In other news that no one cares about:
The Yankees are 6-6, ummmm not cool.
and
Derek Jeter hit his 4th home run of the season last night.  Odd that he's like more than half way to his HR total from last year.  I however, called it. He will have a career year this year.  Annnnnnd what the heck is up with CC Sabathia?!?!?!?  Get it together dude!  I wonder how Pettite is doing in the minors... hopefully really really good.

Question?

Do you like sports? What sports?

I love baseball. I love all facets of the sport. The statistics, the mental aspect, the walk-offs.
It's such a complex game, but it's also the most simple.  I know most people think baseball is boring. I tend to think their not smart enough to enjoy the sport, but I'm biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment