Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fav's

TGIF, it has been a loooooooong week!
I have lot's of things to be happy about though and in the spirit of being thankful, here goes:


Preschool! not for me, for him.  It gives him a chance to burn off some energy and he learns a lot of new things.  My daughter gets to play with toys without them constantly being snatched away and I get 3 1/2 hours of uninterrupted work. 

Smoothies! Especially when I get to drink them out of my Atlanta Marathon cup!  It's really cold so I have on a sweater, jacket, and scarf so I can drink it and not freeze! Weird?



 And remember how I wanted to bake something sweet? Well that very day my neighbor brought over these babies!  Amazing! She makes the most amazing cakes and cupcakes, I am such a cake snob now and cannot eat anything but her cakes!  They're gorgeous too... she is super talented.  She has a cake business Cake's Caboodle
 She did my son's and daughter's birthday cakes:








Aren't they amazing?!?!?!  You like the the shadow of me standing over the cake taking a picture!
I've got ridic photography skills (with my iphone)

Anyways she is local to Atlanta, too bad for you guys!  I've got all of my friends hooked.  Since I only have 2 kids and that means cake like this only twice a year I had to make sure all of my friends with kids got cakes from them too.  So now it works out that I get to eat it at least once a month! #winning.

I plan of running 15 miles tomorrow... My longest run in 2 weeks.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. those are AMAZING! wow, what skills! Haha I'm a bad influence posting those brownies at night - sorry!

    ReplyDelete