Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Only Wednesday?!?!

As of yesterday it had already been a long week... I can't believe it's only Wednesday, I hope the second half of this week goes by fast! I think it's because the weekend was so weird it didn't seem like a weekend... no rest for the weary.
My workouts have been going as planned. I did a yoga video yesterday, I forgot what kind of yoga it was, something that starts with a v? I really liked it. Eating has been going well too.
I have been eating so much fruit.
Peaches are amazing right now and so are mangoes.
I've been eating giant bowls of fruit salad (watermelon, honey dew, pineapple, grapes, and strawberries)
I've always loved my veggies but was never really into fruit, I guess that's all changed!


This is what I do to frozen pizza. There are layers and layers of toppings on there. I have to cook it for way longer. It has red and green bell peppers, tomato, purple onion, basil, spinach, broccoli, garlic, fresh mozzarella (yes, I added even more cheese), oregano, and red pepper flakes..


I can't believe my sweet little baby is almost one! *tear*

Me, after a run.Adam and I, because he loves taking pictures.

Obviously, I don't really have anything to post about. My legs are sore, today's schedule calls for 7 miles with 5 @ 8:21, fun.

I have to goto the grocery store, post office, baby storytime, and I'm supposed to start buying stuff for baby leila's bday party, but I think I'll just procrastinate on that for a while.
I have got work to do from home and cleaning to do. And here I am writing a blog post, reading blogs, and not doing what I should!

That changes right now! Have a good Wednesday! Stay cool!

3 comments:

  1. Your little ones are too cute! Maybe it was vinyasa yoga? I love that kind! That pizza seriously looks so good, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gorgeous after your run!!! and your kids = SO CUTE! I do the same thing to frozen pizzas. They never have enough toppings! And I totally agree about this week...could it please be the weekend yet!?! have a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your little ones are adorable! I wish I looked that great after a run!

    I do the same thing with frozen pizzas. I throw a salad worth of veggies on top to "make it my own". Much easier than starting from scratch.

    ReplyDelete