- Post more! If I am posting daily eats and workouts etc... I will be accountable.
- Every week I make a rough plan for mileage, long runs, etc... be a bit more aggressive with that plan and stick to it. Every. Single. Day.
- Focus on clean eats. Cut down sugar. Stick to whole unprocessed carbs.
- Eat more often. Throughout the day I tend to skip meals if I get busy. We all know what that leads to.
- Get more sleep. It doesn't get dark to well after 9pm these days. That means kids stay up later. When the kids are up later, I'm up later and it's getting out of hand
This is not any different than what I always try to do. But I need to put it down on the proverbial
It's HOT. I can't believe how hot it's been. My poor A/C units are going to explode.
With weather like this, there is not a lot of playing outside going on and that does not make for happy kids.
We ran a lot of errands this weekend. Dealt with car troubles. Went on a date. Hosted a kiddie play date. Shopped. And ate. That makes for a good weekend.
Wanna know what makes for an even better weekend?
I'm hoping for rain today or at least clouds. Something that helps it not feel like a sauna in my house.
an easy 5 mile run (legs are still sore from Friday) + Chest & Back + Abs... should be fun!
Happy short week but in a weird kind of way!