Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fav's

My 10 year high school reunion is next month.
I am soooo excited to go, and were turning it into a 2 part vacation!
After the reunion were going to stay at the beach one more time before summer is officially over and going to a YANKEES game!!!

I'm happy with my running. I've been increasing my mileage slowly and am feeling really good.

I finally got a BOB! For those of you non-mama's that's a jogging stroller!
I can't wait to run outside this fall with my daughter in tow.

Earlier this week I made mushroom quesadilla's...best. decision. ever!
Sauteed baby bellas, onions, mexican blend shredded cheese, whole wheat tortillas.
They will definitely be making a reappearance in my house, very soon!

Greek salad. There are no words. It's amazing.

As for shoes I think I'm going to go with the Mizuno Wave Precision 12's.
We will see...

What are your weekend plans?
I have a kiddie bday party, long run, and lots of rest planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment